Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ouchies

Options
  • 21-06-2009 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Just got a new tattoo... lovely script on my rib cage!! But my god it was the sorest tattoo i've ever gotten (9 in total).....but it was worth it in the end, beautifully done by ted in the pain factory...chuffed!!

So whats ur most painfully body art??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

didnt find it sore, but the most uncomfortable part of my back piece, was up near the top of my shoulder, cause it was so close to my ear, it was very loud and made my back tingle! ha

erm sorest thing (not really on topic) but was getting one of my microdermals taken out, hurt like a mother ****er, and remember lying there thinking " you stupid idiot, for getting it done in the 1st place" !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Fair play for goin through the pain for the sake of art! :D I've never got my (2) in a weird place but when the outline was coming up to my shin, that was when I got a bit wide eyed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Ribs hurt, but getting my leg tattooed really stung, thought i'd settle down after a while but was agony. 2 more sessions i think to go

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

The shading on my arm tattoos was a bit painful, especially when during my last session, I think my arm went into shock! One of my lip piercings hurt like a mofo cos the needle hit the clamp and all sorts of disaster ensued *shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Fingers and thumbs by far the worst I've had so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭tattoo

The ribs. That was painfull. 4 and a half hours. The tender fleshy(fatty) area of the hip was the worst

http://DSC01150.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Tattoo on my ankle, done in two (long, due to constant chatting) sessions by an apprentice friend of mine, still one more touchup to go. He went pretty deep with it (he's learning!) and bits of it went right over the ankle bone, pretty stingy at times!

Of all my mods though, the most painful would have to have been my left nipple.
    It was done "freehand" (no clampy thing) and it's too deep, the two balls of an inch-long bar just about come out the sides. It was my first nipple piercing and the needle was basically wiggled through, I could barely stand up straight for two days without it hurting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

first was on wrist and quite literally caused me no pain at all.

second was on the back of my neck and was more just really uncomfortable, what with the needles vibrating and my skull...

third was on my hip and that hurt a lot, though i do remember damo lolling cos i was texting him at the time.

fourth was on my calf and hurt quite a lot (granted, my body wasn't in any picture of health at the time), and was supposed to be done in two sessions, until my leg sort of went into shock and wouldnt stop shaking. so we had to call that a day. hurt like hell, but i do love it so much.

next one should be interesting, it'll be a good 3/4 of a sleeve done over ... 2 days... which might be pushing my body a little bit. we'll see how it goes anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

The one on my wrist was fine, a bit uncomfortable for a minute or two. I fell asleep getting my calf done, which was very strange. But my back, sweet jesus christ, agony when he was doing my spine. My whole body was vibrating, not something id like to go through again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Melion wrote: »
    I fell asleep getting my calf done, which was very strange.

Let me guess, you only asked for 3 stars?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

5 and thats all i got :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 keelzer

emo!! wrote: »
    erm sorest thing (not really on topic) but was getting one of my microdermals taken out, hurt like a mother ****er, and remember lying there thinking " you stupid idiot, for getting it done in the 1st place" !!

jeez I'd say that hurt alright, how do they even take those lil buggers out??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

I felt like I wanted to die when I was getting my anti-tragus pierced.

Which is weird because cartilage piercings don't normally bother me too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

the fat/muscle on the bit between my ribs and hips (waist I guess?) ... OWWWW!!! :eek:

Bones are fine with me though, I like the buzzing noise/sensation, very relaxing :)

Advertisement