Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank god the rally's over !

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭ferret man

a weekend a year is ok and ty quiet nice people there ur justannnocent child now go get a lifeand they would agrre im sure or down at tinneys oils

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Crotchety

ferret man wrote: »
    a weekend a year is ok and ty quiet nice people there ur justannnocent child now go get a lifeand they would agrre im sure or down at tinneys oils

Say what now? Would you inform me as to what a "justannnocent child" is? Tinney's Oil would not allow such activities to take place on their property.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

my idea would be good and i am going to the council with ths idea nxt year u lot need to tak a break from bitchin
    You'll be taking a break from here if you post like that again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Well folks all i can say is the rally passed off fairly peacefully this year, was said in the Donegal News that the gardai had an average weekend as in no busier thatn any other weekend in the town.

I would say this though for the first time even i felt compelled to phone the gardai about someone driving on saturday evening, was coming back from my girlfriends home house (with her brother to watch the rally the following day) on the duel carrigeway a black Subaru passed us on the hard shoulder doing well in excess of 100mph (we were doing 70) followed by some fellow in a nova in the fast lane car pulled into dry arch, i proceded to phone the barracks as i heard an appeal on friday afternoon to do so on highland by the super, told them reg 97 so **** said they had numopurous compaints in the last few mins about him, so we went around the port roundaboput garda car flew past us, slowed way down at dry arch they floored it again. was very annoyed why were they appealing for people to phone when they do S.F.A.

I am i big rally fan and admit that a small minority of real rally fans are ruining our sport, but i will not be taking a similar action again if another suititation like tis arises again!

P.S. sorry for the length of the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭ferret man

muffler wrote: »
    You'll be taking a break from here if you post like that again.
    im sorry but just because its not your thing u think no 1 should lik it so give them a chance instead of givin out about them

• Advertisement

Tinney's would not open up their yard even if you paid them a million euro. They wouldn't let a crowd of young fella's and girls in there. They'd probably steal all the oil and coal. There's not a hope in hell that Lidl carpark will be opened. It belongs to Atlantic Homecare and Toymaster, McDonalds etc, as much as Lidl. Sound would travel over the Swilly toward Leck and Oldtown.

im sorry but just because its not your thing u think no 1 should lik it so give them a chance instead of givin out about them
    Id suggest you read the forum charter especially the bits about arguing with a mod on thread and the old "text speak"

Open up Tinney's Coal Yard. LMAO! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Daniel O Donnel

I see a Gardai statement claims that they were happy at how the weekend went for them.

After a weekend of mayhem on the roads how they can say that is a joke.

All members of the force should be hang their heads in shame when they look at the shape of the local roads.

What makes my blood boil is that after the weekend of mayhem I witnessed the cops were out in their usual spot on Monday morning at 9am with a speed gun out the window of their car on the dual carraigeway.

Love the rally though:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭googlehead

inbred rednecks.

• Advertisement

googlehead wrote: »
    inbred rednecks.
    Behave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

googlehead wrote: »
    inbred rednecks.

There is always one!