Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unauthorised Developments

• 22-06-2009 12:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions Why Kildare has the lowest success rate?

ud.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Where does this graph come from?
    I would suggest the OP's question be directed to corporate affairs in KCC.
    We all know the answer - the job simply isn't being done.
    The person/persons/ department who is meant to be overseeing the implemenation of same doesn't do their job.
    His/her manager/ director doesn't care/know , etc etc and further and further up the food chain we go - all the way to the top.
    The management of KCC are not interested at present in running the services needed in the county, they are only interested in meeting budget and reducing cost.
    Morale at Devoy Park is at an all time low.

I put my hands up here and confess I've insider knowledge. (but I don't work there)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Joe Public

The bar chart is derived from the info at http://www.environ.ie/en/Publications/StatisticsandRegularPublications/PlanningStatistics/FileDownLoad,18811,en.xls

I don't think the current low morale can be blamed for the past so many years with similar low rate of enforcements.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,915 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Joe Public wrote: »
    Any suggestions Why Kildare has the lowest success rate?

kildare seem to have strange statistics across the board....

70% deferral rate in 2007 !!!!! thats absolutely nuts and a serious indictment on the planning authorities ability to communicate its CDP policies...
    by far the worst with roscommon being the only other county in the 60 percentile range...

Advertisement