Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Control systems

Options
  • 22-06-2009 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Howdy,

Looking for some help in finding books which can explain control systems, I have covered areas like 1st/2nd order diff equations, Block diagrams and system modelling. i am having trouble locating a book that covers similar i would ideally like something along the lines of introduction to control or anything that people have read and could recommend does not have to be on the topics mentioned i just cannot seem to locate any decent all rounders.
    i produced my worst exam result ever, quite recently due to this subject and i know its going to get out of hand come september so pre reading would go along way.

Thanks for reading
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

Check out 'Control Systems Engineering' by Norman S. Nise, it's a reasonable general introduction to control theory. Did your lecturer(s) not recommend some books for your course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

Thanks for reply,

Yes there are recommended books by lecturer but they seem to cover specific areas rather than control in general and not such understandable text to a complete hopless case in the field, some are a bit indept and not what im looking for just yet.
    I will check out the one you recommended turbulentbill thanks again.

Dave

Advertisement