Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Kid Freaks Out, Nearly Puts Remote Up Own Arse In Rage (video)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

yeah man i already jerked off to this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

that is some seriously funny shít right there!

lmao :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭dublintuition

that is so staged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

If it was real it would be cool, but unfortunately it's fake!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

He wasnt even close to putting the remote up his arse. He still had his boxers on ffs. Fail

My god... OP.. You thought that was real?

The timing of him putting the camera in the room and the other guy walking in was a clear enough sign, in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

My god... OP.. You thought that was real?

The timing of him putting the camera in the room and the other guy walking in was a clear enough sign, in fairness.

Probably fake but still genuinely funny in its own right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

fake and crap anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Lol, brace-face. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Why would he put a remote up his arse in anger ?

I think he has a semi there actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I doubt it's fake.

a) the kid seems like he has Aspergers or mild Autism, which would explain him hitting himself in the head with the boot and other various unorthodox and unnatural reactions as hitting oneself in the head repeatedly tends to be a common reaction when those afflicted are put under duress. This would also explain the camera not being noticed.

b) the "convenient timing" of the brother placing the camera isn't really all that convenient but really more than likely highly predictable. 1) The mother probably told the tantruming kid to go to his room, giving his brother (who was probably listening elsewhere as you do when you're a kid) notice that the tantrum kid was going to go to his room, thus he places the camera. 2) You can hear the tantrum kid tell the brother to get out of his room as they pass in the doorway instead of just a random switch.

c) the brother's reaction to the tantrum was, unfortunately, typical of a kid that age misunderstanding an affliction such as Aspergers or Autism. Even if he did know the tantrum kid was afflicted, it seems like since the kid was usually so engrossed in WoW he didn't tantrum often and it was all released in one big pent-up rage. Brother reacted like a lot of kids do; he laughed at something weird and foreign and made fun of it. Kids are cruel.

d) Seriously, if that's acting, the kid deserves an oscar.

All this looks like to me is a very unfortunate depiction of a mentally unbalanced child acting out when deprived of a routine he'd become accustomed to. Kids like that need routine and they do get attached to things easily so I'm not surprised that something like WoW, which is addicting enough to normal people, had that kind of absolutely over the top effect on someone who's mentally unbalanced.

This, to me, is more sad than funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

i think thats real alright, considering the guy is his brother he knew what was coming and got to the bedroom before the other got there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

liah wrote: »
    I doubt it's fake.

a) the kid seems like he has Aspergers or mild Autism, which would explain him hitting himself in the head with the boot and other various unorthodox and unnatural reactions as hitting oneself in the head repeatedly tends to be a common reaction when those afflicted are put under duress. This would also explain the camera not being noticed.

b) the "convenient timing" of the brother placing the camera isn't really all that convenient but really more than likely highly predictable. 1) The mother probably told the tantruming kid to go to his room, giving his brother (who was probably listening elsewhere as you do when you're a kid) notice that the tantrum kid was going to go to his room, thus he places the camera. 2) You can hear the tantrum kid tell the brother to get out of his room as they pass in the doorway instead of just a random switch.

c) the brother's reaction to the tantrum was, unfortunately, typical of a kid that age misunderstanding an affliction such as Aspergers or Autism. Even if he did know the tantrum kid was afflicted, it seems like since the kid was usually so engrossed in WoW he didn't tantrum often and it was all released in one big pent-up rage. Brother reacted like a lot of kids do; he laughed at something weird and foreign and made fun of it. Kids are cruel.

All this looks like to me is a very unfortunate depiction of a mentally unbalanced child acting out when deprived of a routine he'd become accustomed to. Kids like that need routine and they do get attached to things easily so I'm not surprised that something like WoW, which is addicting enough to normal people, had that kind of absolutely over the top effect on someone who's mentally unbalanced.

Thats funnier than the video..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I can't believe that is real.

young lads, are well capable of hurting themselves, to show off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

As fake as a Chintendo Wii.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

I doubt it's fake.

I think it's seriously unfair on to assume that just because someone has some issues that they have something inherantly wrong with them. One massive freakout doesn't equal autism.

We don't know what his life is like. He's at a difficult age, he's obviously being bullied by his brother and most likely at school aswell (and possibly all his life). For all we know his world of warcraft account could have been the only good thing going for him. Couple with this the fact that warcraft is supposedly insanely addictive and you have a recipe for disaster (imagine if you gave a lifetime supply of heroin to a junkie only to punish them for something trivial by removing it from them, how do you think they'd react?).

I'm not at all trying to say his behaviour is in any way normal or not a big deal. He clearly some major issues in controlling his emotions and coping with the let-downs of life, but that's not to say he has an incurable medical condition.

Who knows? Maybe with time, some healthier hobbies and a good lot of therapy (or something that acts in a simmilar way) he could overcome these issues. I don't think instantly putting medical labels on someone is fair, and i think it's very much to blame for the stigma people attach to mental health problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

winston82 wrote: »
    He wasnt even close to putting the remote up his arse. He still had his boxers on ffs. Fail
    You seem disappointed?
    Thats funnier than the video..
    Yeah lolers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

He manages not to break or damage anything while 'out of control'. You'd think he'd at least whop that lighthouse off the wall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Fake, just seems too staged and the first brother just seems to be acting (badly).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'd be angry too if my duvet ate my clothes

• I agree with liah. My aunt used to mind kids with Aspergers and autism and his behaviour (the hitting himself in the head etc) reminds me of them. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw the video. I didn't find it that funny either.

Why does everyone automatically think this is fake?

I've freaked out like that before as a kid. Well, not nearly as bad. Man, old school CS on a 56k modem nearly turned me into a serial killer. In fact, I'm sure dial-up itself has definitely spawned a legion of serial killers.

And the bro putting the camera in the room, what's so strange about that? I always tormented my siblings, I just didn't have fancy video cameras and youtube back then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

He's way too skinny to be a WoW player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Zillah wrote: »
    He's way too skinny to be a WoW player.

But stereotypically, nerds are skinny!

To everyone that still thinks it's real

Part two

As fake as before, but without the arse/remote action.

mikom wrote: »
    To everyone that still thinks it's real

Part two

As fake as before, but without the arse/remote action.

How on earth does that make it fake? It's just an asshole kid taking the piss out of his brother who he very obviously knows is going to be prone to these outbursts. Kid's clearly afflicted with something and I'm still not finding it funny. Fúcked if I'm going to laugh at some poor Aspergers/Autistic kid. It's just wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

My killing people is due to me being dropped on my head as a kid, so please don't laugh at it.

amacachi wrote: »
    My killing people is due to me being dropped on my head as a kid, so please don't laugh at it.

:rolleyes:
    Whoosh.

• Advertisement

How on earth does that make it fake? It's just an asshole kid taking the piss out of his brother who he very obviously knows is going to be prone to these outbursts. Kid's clearly afflicted with something and I'm still not finding it funny. Fúcked if I'm going to laugh at some poor Aspergers/Autistic kid. It's just wrong.

Whoosh
    Never said it was funny, just said it was fake.
    Need more evidence.......

Advertisement