Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

who's gonna be picking up marvel vs capcom 2?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

The 200 combo stuff generally mainly consists of supers - eg you could get a 100 hit combo by choosing a team of 3 Cables and just doing 3x his beam super.

edit: After a launcher you're generally afaik just going to be doing a magic series combo into a special/super if you can.

http://shoryuken.com/wiki/index.php/Marvel_vs_Capcom_2#The_Magic_Series

Simple combos are actually really easy in this game if you stick to the magic series!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

after trying it out at XGC, i decided to buy it off live. Its great fun and i can see the appeal even if I try to avoid the experienced players because there is no point in trying to play them.

I really like Iron man and he seems to be my best character. My team is usually Iron man, Cable and either Cyclops or Dhalsim. Still getting to grips with it, and knowing how to get out of the corner is important as you can just get combo'd to death.

How many of u guys picked it up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

I picked it up. I havent put much time in with it yet but it seems like a bit of fun!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Kirby wrote: »
    How many of u guys picked it up?

Bought it on the day, mainly because I have nothing better to do with my cash. It's an enjoyable break from SF4, I like the sense on ridiculousness is has. I've settled on a team of Akuma, Venom and War Machine/Ryu for now.

Advertisement