Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fight Night 4 Prices

• 22-06-2009 3:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

Just posting this up for anyone who comes across prices for Fight Night Round 4 in the various shops so we can find out which place is selling it the cheapest come friday :D

Comments

Is this a good version? I am thinking of picking it up in NZ, it's way cheaper over here and PAL version also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 tommylaws

Hmm was thinking of preordering but when do places ship it? The day it comes out? i.e will i have to wait an extra day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

Is this a good version? I am thinking of picking it up in NZ, it's way cheaper over here and PAL version also.
    DL the demo and make up your own mind. I think its the best FN yet, judging by the demo. The new total punch, along with the removal of invisible walls around the fighter (now there is a difference between inside and out:D), and the new corner make it super win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Its all about turning off Disqualifications and just pressing the B button....

My Manny Pacquiao is going to be the best P4P headbutting champion. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 tommylaws

Just the heads up.

If you use the new £10 off £100 spent code and pre-order Fight Night first with a few other games that are coming out this fall you could get it for £29.99. And it's possible to cancel the orders later on.

at www.Game.co.uk

Code is: 10100VCGAME

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Ordered it from Gamesnash for 55... Hopefully it comes on Thursday :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

€49.99 in Xtravision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

heard its gonna be around 49.99 all over the bricks and mortar stores!

Advertisement