Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gooseberry Trees

Options
  • 22-06-2009 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Hi,

I am thinking of planting a goosberry tree in my back garden anyone have one of these and if so are they high maintenance and do they need a lot of sunlight?

Rgds
    Tony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

low maintenance, they do not need much sunlight, mould can be a problem, so get some thing from your local garden centre when you get your plant,

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

Ours gets a max two hours sunlight a day, but yet it is thriving and there are plenty of berries on it, we have not touched the tree in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

brilliant good news, i am sick of going to the supermarket waiting for them to appear on the shelves, i cant get enough of them. Its easier to look out the back to see when they are ready :)

Advertisement