Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speeding

Options
  • 22-06-2009 8:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

While I was driving down the M50 the other day, (going a little faster than I should have been)

I passed under a bridge only to see a Garda on the other side with a radar gun laying in wait.

The Garda pulled me over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronizing smirk, asked: 'Runway too short?'

To which I replied, 'I'm late for work.'

To which he asked, 'What do you do?'

'I'm a rectum stretcher,' I responded.

The Garda was surprised and confused. 'A what? A rectum stretcher?? And just what does a rectum stretcher do?'

'Well,' I said, 'I start by inserting one finger, then I work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in, work side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch the hole, until it's about 6 feet.'

Then the Garda asked questioningly and cautiously, 'And just what do you do with a six-foot arsehole?'

To which I politely replied, 'You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge...'

Speeding ticket: €100.00

Court costs: €50

Look on Garda's face: Priceless.

Advertisement