Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Galway gone last two weekends.

Options
  • 22-06-2009 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

The signal from my router is fine but I've had about an hour of Internet since Friday (on Saturday at 11:00PM). This happened last weekend too and it was magically restored on Monday. I've had two warning for breaking the download limit over the last 3 years, but this is hardly what happens if I did it again, which I don't think I have?
    Anyone else from Galway getting a (even more than usually) patchy connection the last two weekends?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Im afraid I dont know what could be causing the problem. But im living on the eastside of Galway and having no issues, though the connection has been a little patchy. Sometimes it'll drop and hang at 3mb for a few mins before shooting up again, doesnt happen often. I cant remember if this phenomenon occurs during the weekend or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭DanSolo

I couldn't get on last night either, so I guess it's time for the dreaded support call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

I'm in the west of the city. Afraid I've had no problems at all here.

Advertisement