Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How hard is it to get a loan at the moment?

Options
  • 22-06-2009 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a loan of €2,000. Bank of Ireland are my bank so i would probably go with them. I'm just looking to clear my credit card debt of €1,600 and to have a few quid left over for myself. I work as a trainee accountant so my wages are pretty low but i would have no problem paying back maybe 30 quid a week. Would it be tough to get approved for such a loan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭aoibhebree

As long as your credit rating is OK, I can't imagine you'd have any problem at all getting a loan for that amount!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Shurwhynot wrote: »
    I'm looking to get a loan of €2,000. Bank of Ireland are my bank so i would probably go with them. I'm just looking to clear my credit card debt of €1,600 and to have a few quid left over for myself. I work as a trainee accountant so my wages are pretty low but i would have no problem paying back maybe 30 quid a week. Would it be tough to get approved for such a loan?

why not switch your card over to someone doing interest free 6 months and try and bring it down as much as you can.

Advertisement