Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parent and Child Art Workshop

Options
  • 22-06-2009 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Parent and Child Printmaking Workshop

Parents and children will learn the art of simple relief printmaking together in this fun workshop, using a variety of materials.
    :)
    Sunday 26th July, 3.00pm – 4.00pm
    €15 per child per workshop. Ages 4-7

National Print Museum
    Garrison Chapel
    Beggars Bush Barracks
    Haddington Rd
    Dublin 4
    Tel: 01 6603770
    Email: printmuseumedu@iol.ie
    Web: www.nationalprintmuseum.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ADalyCreations

I love that your classes are for children and parents together,what a great idea. Are they still running 8/12/17? as I see this is an old post I would be grateful for any information on current courses for children and adults alike ,

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I love that your classes are for children and parents together,what a great idea. Are they still running 8/12/17? as I see this is an old post I would be grateful for any information on current courses for children and adults alike ,

Many thanks

More info on their website:
    https://www.nationalprintmuseum.ie/education/workshops/

I love the national print museum :) It's a real hidden gem and a great place to visit for grown ups too!

Advertisement