Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change to upc?perlico?

Options
  • 22-06-2009 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

I am using 3mb/30GB downstream broadband from eircom for the past 4 years...think on change my broadband to upc for the 10mb/unlimited downstream......

anyone using the upc 10 mb? is it good to use? is it stable? how fast is the downloading speed?

or I should try the perlico 3mb/36GB downstream?
    same question here...is it good to use? is it stable? how fast is the downloading speed?

btw I am in cork city area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SSD25

go with upc, they use the fair use policy which pretty much means you can download about 200 to 250gb a month,cork is the first super cabled city in ireland speeds should be great there, if you use it direct connect you should never see any issues wireless though you may have issues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭yy885

direct connect ?

But their website said that they dont need a tel line to connect...I through it would be something similar to the wifi...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭yy885

my english isnt good...cant ring to upc ...and they are not reply my email...email sent 2 weeks ago...

back to it
    well check from the uchoose.ie it said my area can use the 10mb from upc
    But I saw some of the thread here said that the upc is unacceptable and some said its good if you are in the right area...

here is the question how can i know is my area stable for using upc?

I am in cork douglas area, any people nearby are using it?

Advertisement