Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venture Management/Business &Management ?!

• 22-06-2009 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey,
    Just wondering if anyone doing either Venture Management or Bus& Managment at the mo in Maynooth could give me a bit of insight into the courses. the pros, cons of the course?
    I'm interested in both but Cao deadline coming up and not sure which one to put first!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

Doin business & mgt, quite intersting but a few pointless modules, its a new course though so theres bound to be a few flaws, also have to do economics in 1st year which i detested but i think its the same in venture. worklaod aint too bad and some very good lecturers and guest lecturers. buiness and venture courses do cross over a bit i think

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭boo-yaw-ka-shaa

Hey. Thanks for d info :) yeah noticed there seems to be alot of the same modules in both courses alright. Have u done the years work experience yet? do they get students sorted with good placements in maynooth or do pple get stuck making teas and coffees sumwhere :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

havent done the work experience yet, though it had to be cancelled for the present crew that were supposed to be doing it due to the whole recession thing goin on......not enough companies willing to pay students on work experience.....but i do think the college will help find you a placement

Advertisement