Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Accomadation over summer

Options
  • 22-06-2009 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

Hey, Im looking for accommodation for a couple of months, while I get some work done on my house.

I figured my best shot was college accommodation as it will be empty until Sept. But there is non on daft.ie. Anyone know where I can look it up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Easiest thing to do is go to the college website, they have a list of accomodation for students so if u called around those numbers might be able to find some of them leasing for the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

I know a guy who has a few college rentals so they should be free, I'll contact him and see if he's interested and forward on a number via PM if so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

Tom bull, that would be great, let me know.

obviously by free i meant vacant! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

ah ok, ahhm vacant so, so not "free", right.....
    No, Im kidding, thats fine, I assumed you meant vacant.

• Advertisement

John Joe says he has a place for you if your interested. I've Pm'd on his contact details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I know a lad with a vacant 4 bedroom house in pembroke... That's right beside the post office. If you are interested let me know. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭sparksfly

I have an apartment in Clarence gate beside the college. It is listed on the college website, it is unoccupied until sept.

Advertisement