Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch in Belfast City?

Options
  • 22-06-2009 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭

Heading up to Belfast for a wander this Friday (got the cool €20 day return ticket deal!) Heading up with my boyfriend and quite fancy surprising him with a nice lunch somewhere, anyone got any suggestions? We'll eat pretty much any cuisine (unless there's an All-Mushroom restaurant somewhere)

Don't know Belfast very well but I'm a dab hand with google maps so as long as it's not more than half an hours walk or so from the city centre or the train station I can track it down :)

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

Hi MissFlintworth,

There's lots of places you can go for lunch, it depends if you'll be spending the day in the city centre or somewhere else.

Botanic Avenue and Stranmillis have nice cafes, and it means you could stroll through Botanic Gardens/see Queens Uni if you're heading up to Stranmillis. 'Conors' has lovely food (Stranmillis Road).

There's also some places in the city centre - the 'Kitchen Bar' springs to mind, it's v.near Victoria Square Shopping Centre. Or 'Queen's Bar', which is in the Queen's Arcade, just off Royal Avenue.

To be honest, you'll be spoiled for choice, I'm sure you'll spot a few places you fancy within the first hour or two after arriving! Enjoy your day, hopefully the weather keeps up! :D

Advertisement