Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biggest Dissapointment of the year

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

COD expansion pack : United Offensive
    NFSU:2

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Doom 3. No explanation required.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Haruspex

Has to be Doom3 unfortunately. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Sudeki

Pro Evo 4's Xbox Live mode runs it close though.
    pro evo isnt good on live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Mark wrote:
    Deus Ex 2. At least it would have been if it had come out since it didn't since it was cancelled midway through production AEHEAHEHAHAEHEAEAHHAEAEH

*cries*

Yes....just like Alien Ressurection-it doesnt exist,it was never made......

On the other hand Doom 3 was total toss when the initial fear wore off and you learned that you can avoid most of the enemies by not picking stuff up-bah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

hl2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Halo2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Fable: So much potential from the man Pete, but ruined by constant loading, over-restricted roaming and just generally poor code. Maybe if he hadn't hired a million monkeys with a million typewriters this game could have achieved some semblance of playability.

Deus Ex- Invisible War: Not a bad game, but the most horrible disappointment I've ever endured.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

GTA: San Andreas :(

It just doesn't have the sparkle of the last two.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Deus Ex Insivible War

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Tie between Deus Ex:IW and Doom3, though I actually played D3 through to the end. Still was a disappointment though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

eh Doom3
    im_not_ok wrote:
    GTA: San Andreas

It just doesn't have the sparkle of the last two.
    only thing wrong with this game is the console its on. I'd say the PC version will be great. Better graphics, higher res, higher fps, faster loading times, easier to aim, better soundtrack and maybe even an online multiplayer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Dooid

Definitely Doom 3. They make us wait and wait and wait and then its a pile of cack. Great graphics, neolithic gameplay and not in the least bit scary. The first doom scared the bollox off me, used to bung the headphones on turn off the lights and crap myself, it was great. Doom 3 is gick! Biggest disappointment of the year but at least we got Half-Life 2 which far exceeded my already wild expectations, greatest game I ever played (was Zelda 64 before).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

I was going to say Ninja Gaiden but yeah, it has to be Doom 3. I was actually forcing myself to play it and that's not gaming :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement