Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need good advise

Options
  • 22-06-2009 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,
    I need good advise where to get small loan -1k? I applied for credit card in my bank AIB. I got document to sign which I signed and sent them back. Then I got a letter that I won't get the credit card with no any reason!!!! My income is 27k, no other loans, mortgage, etc. I pay only rent 550 and that's it. I don't understand this situation. I am with the bank over 2 years and everything is ok, no cheque bounced, no unpaid dd, everything is clear. Then I tried to get a loan 1k for 1 year and I was told today that my aplication was rejected and the customer service lady said that there is no reason!!!! Is it normal????
    Could any one suggest where I can apply for a loan of 1k and I can be almost sure I'll get it? I would be very grateful for any ideas.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ferga_com

I suspect that the problem may be that you have little or no credit rating, which is an illogical problem but one that's difficult to overcome. Have a look here for a recent discussion on the same topic, which contains some suggestions.

Advertisement