Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACDC Travel Enquiry & Ticket

Options
  • 22-06-2009 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am going to ACDC from Galway on Sunday. I see a few posts about transport via Zhivago and have been trying to get through but to no avail.

Is there any other ways of getting there from Galway like Train, other busses etc?

( I had lift sorted, but this has fallen through now at the last minute )

Also - I may have one ticket for sale for at face value, will know around 5pm today, so will post again later with news of that.

Murf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

yes I do have a ticket going - face value for anyone that wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭pablodunlop

Try toutless.com maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Don't sell tickets here, use toutless or similar

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

ok will do,

though was more looking for info on getting to the concert.. any thoughts??

Zhivago on Shop Street are running a bus up, 28 euro return. Just got my ticket about an hour ago. Yer man in there said they've filled one bus and have a few spots left on the second bus but are unlikely to run three buses so I'd get down there sooner rather than later.

Bus leaves at 10 on Sunday from the Cathedral and returns right after the gig. Give em a buzz at 091 509950 if you're unsure.

• Advertisement

Just seen this on the music board, very disappointing! :mad:

http://www.hotpress.com/news/5545320.html

Advertisement