Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofing

Options
  • 22-06-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi. Am considering building on to rear of house. Already have a lean to roof on a kitchen which goes out further than the back wall of the house. I now want to go out beside the kitchen but further meaning a lean to roof cannot work. I am therefore looking at a hip roof starting at the back wall of the house (under a bedroom window) with two velux windows on each side and one at the front of the roof. The floor area below the roof will be about 12' x 9'. The roof will need to knit into the kitchen tiled lean to roof and into a newly constructed dividing wall with my neighbour. Including guttering and flashing, what type of cost should I be looking at?

Advertisement