Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help on new phone

• 22-06-2009 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

hi, ive the sony w910 and am looking to up grade to something that auctually works:P as in dosent crash all the time, was thinking on the c902 but have read on the reviews that it suffers from the same problems.... does any body have any sugestions? i am looking for one with a good camera as im goin to a few concerts during the summer, and one thats good with music as i play music off my phone in work alot... looking for phones up to 250ish... am on meteor at the moment...
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Would you consider a Nokia N95. Either model N95-1 or the N95- 8GB is great for camera and music. You should be able to pick up either model for just under the €250 mark.

Adverts.ie is a good place to start: http://www.adverts.ie/showcat.php?cat=14&stype=1&si=n95&perpage=30&sort=10&stype=&limit=&cat=14&ppuser=

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

ill have a look into that one... thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

ill have a look into that one... thanks

Just get an average cheap phone -- I recccomend the Samsung J700i for around €59 (you can record MP3's from the built-in FM Radio) and with the money you'll save get yourself a Lumix TZ7 for the gigs. It's quite simply an outstanding camera that shoots HD footage also. It has 12x Optical Zoom and up to 48x Digital Zoom.

It looks like any pocket digital camera but shoots HD and the audio quality is beyond compare.

Pink - TZ7 Recording

I paid €330 on Amazon about three months ago & can't wait for Springsteen on the 11th.

Nico

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

:eek: Thats real good quality!!!!!! even the sound is perfect!!! im goin to ac/dc on sunday and read thet video equipment isnt alloud.... you know if they are strict on getting cameras in?? if not i might splash out on a stand alone camera like that!

Advertisement