Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen present

Options
  • 22-06-2009 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

hi guys

Im going to my sister in law to be hen soon and we're asked to buy someting that reminds you of her just for under 5euro. My problem is I dont know her at all, Ive spoken to her obviuosly and gone out with her a few times but nothing really comes to mind. Has ayone else ay ideas for under a fiver?

I saw there was a forum in 2008 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055275111 but there was no real ideas. I thought the knickers was a good idea but dont really want to do it to someone I wouldnt know well.

any suggestions helpful :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Morgase

I've only recently heard of the idea of a present for the bride when you go to their hen party. To be honest I would say it's enough if you're getting the couple a present when you go to the wedding.

Are the rest of the hen-party-goers getting presents too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭corkkaz

yah they are. We're doing the photo album as well so that rules out anything along those lines. I want to get her some good but obviously for 5 euro you cant get that much anyway. Its just the whole "what reminds you of her".

thx for replying :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Get her a cute welcome mat, maybe?

Tell her it's because while you don't know her very well, you can't wait to get to know her and welcome her to the family :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭corkkaz

wow really good idea thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Get her a cute welcome mat, maybe?

Tell her it's because while you don't know her very well, you can't wait to get to know her and welcome her to the family :)

Excellent Idea!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement