Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating New Threads

Options
  • 22-06-2009 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

I want to create some new games in the Puzzles & Quizzes Sub-Forum / Thread in the Rec Category/Forum, but when I go to Create New Thread I simply can't! It brings me back to the Login/Register Page. And when I do log in, I then have to go back and go forward to proceed and refresh and re-load yadda yadda yadda but I still am unable to create New Thread. I can create new Thread such as this one in Ranting & Raving in Rec, but for some reason I can't in Puzzles & Quizzes. Is there certain Sub-Forums / Threads that you can't post New Threads in?

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated! biggrin.gif

Cheers! smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

You shouldnt have that issue. Normally if you get logged out this can be due to your cookies timing out on you.

Have you tried ticking 'remember me' when you are logging in?

Also try another browser if you can just to check for yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭thebusoflife

Can an Admin or Mod Lock or Close this please! :) I don't seem to see a Delete This Thread option.

I've managed to do what I wanted to do. Bit fiddley but after 3r4 times logging in and out, I got where I wanted to go! :D

It remains to be seen whether they will be approved and added, but I think I managed to Create New Threads I wanted after several attempts! :rolleyes:

Advertisement