Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

burka mouth piece

• 22-06-2009 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭

I just was curious and wanted to know what it was that I saw...one day i was in london and i say this woman in a burka but it looked like she was wearing a golden mask with a clamp around the tongue area, now she was an older woman but I just wondered what this might be?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Well thats a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

teresa2008 wrote: »
    I just was curious and wanted to know what it was that I saw...one day i was in london and i say this woman in a burka but it looked like she was wearing a golden mask with a clamp around the tongue area, now she was an older woman but I just wondered what this might be?

dental braces?
    Also.. if she was wearing a burqa.. how did you see her tongue area?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

dental braces?
    Also.. if she was wearing a burqa.. how did you see her tongue area?

X-ray vision?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

teresa2008 wrote: »

Are you talking about something like this?
    earlipchain9.jpg

Advertisement