If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" TV's NOW IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,263 ✭✭✭Invincible

Hi John,I got 2 of those LG 32LH2000,1 for workmate,the week before last,brialliant set,anyone who's seen it is amazed at the quality for the price,great clear picture and picks up the Irish channels on DVB for even better picture detail.

Thank's for your prompt service.:)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Invincible - by the way I have that Pana 46G10 in stock now if you are still interested ( I know the LH2000's are good - but the Pana may just snaffle that one!)

Thanks again,

ATB,

John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Subscribers Posts: 16,590 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Hi John,
    Interested in the philips ones above but would like one with it all.
    i.e 32 with full HD, ambilight and mpeg4. any sign of anything like that
    at a reasonable cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Copacetic

Well we will soon be seeing the 32PFL8404H, due 1st week of July.

Spec here -
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl8404h_12/32pfl8404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

Full HD
    100Hz Clear LCD with 3ms Response time.
    MPEG4 Tuner
    Ambilight Spectra 2
    Net TV (wired)
    VGA input

Pretty much has all you need and going by its 37" bigger brother will be a cracker of a TV.

Very reasonably priced at €899.99 before you subtract the Boardie 10% discount so only €809.99 to your good self...

How does that sound???
    atb
    Ash

• Subscribers Posts: 16,590 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

looks pretty nice ash, a bit more than I was planning to spend but let me check out reviews etc and get back to you..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

How about this one?

Its the new 32PFL7404H that came into us Friday past.
    It shares most of the feature set of the 8404 but doesn't have the networking & Net TV functions (but it does have a vga input) or Ambilight that you'll find on the 8404H.

www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl7404h_12/32pfl7404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

this sells for €799.99 (you can take 10% off that as well so it would be €719.99 to you)

If you can do without the Net TV side of things this is one to consider.
    As it has no Ambilight you could also buy a LivingColour LED Light to give a similar effect!!

cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 geary_09

How we doing. Im looking for a 22" Tv for me NAN but only have a budget of 250..

Could anyone help me with this problemo

• Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hiya Geary,

You old softie - welll done and what a lucky Nan!

Here are a few options: LG 22LG3050 - a really nice set at just £249.95 (good audio quality as well which is important for Nans!)

The Next option is the Samsung T220HD at £229.95 - this is a really sexy TV http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/t220hd/sams-t220hd maybe the Audio is not quite as good as the LG above but it's still a nice TV!

If you are not too bothered about brands I would go for the Visual Innovations VI2200 at just £199.95 http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/visual-innovations/vi2200d/visu-innov-vi2200d - it's one of our cheapest 22" but it really is better than many branded sets costing loads more!

Thanks again for the post and apologies for the delay in getting back to you and please do drop me a line if I can assist in any way!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭M00lers

Hi John,
    Hope all is well with you, mad busy as usual I see.

I'm posting on behalf of a friend. He is after a 32" or 37" inch bargain basement cheapo set, nothing fancy.

Do you have any that fits the bill? Open box or ex display is fine. His budget is approx 300 to 350ish.

I saw a Samsung 32" in your VIP newsletter for £300 recently that would probably be perfect for him. But if you had a lesser known brand in a 37" I'm sure that would be considered also.

Looking forward to your reply,
    Thanks again,
    Moo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

Hi John,

I'm interested in a 32" LG 32LH3000 and I am going to drive up this week to pick it up in Belfast. How do I avail of the 10% Boardsies discount?

Thanks

Sorry just noticed the bit in your signature "Mention you came from Boards and we will do Boards specials"

Cheers

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.