If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LARGE SCREEN TVs IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Philips 42PFL9986 - Golden Oldie here - 1st £399.95 or EURO €399.99 snaffles it - OPEN BOX CLEARANCE see details here: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/4/4...12_pss_eng.pdf

OMG that's a bargain ! I'll take that one off your hands for that price please.
    Are you sure you didn't get the sterling/euro price mixed up ? Hoping you didn't :D

Either way though, that's a massive upgrade in TV viewing pleasure for me !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

Do you have any of those LG 50" in stock in Belfast? Think its the LG50P3000 or something like that?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Preset,

apologies I just spotted your post now (strange how you never look at the 'stickies!) :o

This is what we have in LG 50's - they are all in pretty short stock so give us a call before you travel!

LG 50PG3000 - £599.95
    LG 50PQ3000 - £699.95 - sexy
    LG 50PQ6000 - £799.95 - seriously sexy - amazing picture & unusually excellent audio quality!

LG 50PS8000 - £999.95 In really short supply but an excellent THX certified screen - we hope to have these again at the end of July!

We can also do the excellent Philips 47PFL5604H at just EURO €1099 inc delivery - this is a FULL HD 1080P jobbie and it looks and sounds great!
    again see detals here: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/4/47pfl5604h_12/47pfl5604h_12_pss_eng.pdf

Thanks again for the post and please do drop me a line if I can assist in nay way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

This discussion has been closed.