Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Ireland game

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Personally, I'd love to see a GTA title set outside an American city. London cannot be done (GTA has done one already, plus 'The Getaway' and it's sequels and so on). I think Rio would just take the piss too much, it's far too violent/corrupt etc. to even be worthwhile, plus the language barrier (I'd prefer to have the characters speak their native language, instead of American actors doing bad ''Greengo'' accents).

Which is why I think the next GTA title should be set in... Australia.

Based around the life and crimes of Mark 'Chopper' Read. Being a general hardman and enforcer around the streets of Melbourne and Sydney and inflicting general havoc upon the people of Australia... What could be more fun??? Also, gotta be Aussie actors doing the voices. No weak ass impersonations, thanks.

Advertisement