Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Software?

Options
  • 22-06-2009 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a program to make a video using VOB clips, also I'm looking for it to have stuff like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xtlHw363sc around 1min 40secs with the sorta glare around the players, also looking for it to do slow motion and stuff in that, anything useful for making a video of football clips.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Gonna be easier to convert them to .AVIs, more software will accept a .AVI .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cool, have a program on my computer that does that already.

I dunno how you'd do the halo around the players, chances are it'd require manual manipulation, software that could identify individuals wouldnt be cheap, if it exists.

Time warping is very standard, most packages will have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

Gonna be easier to convert them to .AVIs, more software will accept a .AVI .

Vobs are just mpeg2's so just rename the extension from .vob to .mpg and your laughin'.

Vobs are just mpeg2's so just rename the extension from .vob to .mpg and your laughin'.

Can you do that? It makes sense...but, isnt the chapter data saved in a .vobs? Afaik .mpgs dont save that data...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

You'll normally see 2 vob files per title. The larger one is just the video file.

Advertisement