Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E71 - advice needed

• 22-06-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi,

Am leaning towards upgrading to the Nokia E71 but I have a few questions

I am with Vodafone and would like to be able to access my gmail, msn email accounts plus basic internet usage such as facebook etc..

I know that Vodafone offer a usage add-on pack but I was wondering how does that work and how quickly would you use it up ?

Also, have many people used the E71 for this purpose ?

Sorry for so many questions but I want to have a clear idea of how this works before i head to the store

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yes it will work, and the E71 is a good phone. You will be able to do gmail etc as you required. Im not sure if it means anything but the newer version, E72 will be launched later this year.

Regarding the data, are you a bill or prepay customer? Im taking that your bill pay, so you could got for a €9.99 a month plan, or just for €0.99 for any day that you use it up to 50MB, unlikely which you would use more in a day. For pay as you go, its also the €0.99 a day for 50MB

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I got the 1GB plan for €10/month. It checked 2 email accounts, one every 15 minutes, the other every 30. It used 30MB over the month........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 newcar

Cheers - thanks for the info

much appreciated

Advertisement