Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Feedback On camera value

Options
  • 22-06-2009 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

I'm looking to sell my camera and kit but i'm not sure how much to sell the lot for. I'd appreciate any feedback on what I would be entitled to charge, I don't want to put too steep a price or too cheap a price on it, yet I reckon there is a good deal to be had here.

The full spec is;
    Canon PowerShot Pro1 8MP camera. shoots RAW and video. It comes with 2 extra lenses ( fisheye/Wide and telephoto ), Lens adapter ring, 4 filters ( UV, FD, Red & Polarizer ), Lens hood, Li-ion battery and charger, 2 compact flash memory cards ( 1x1GB & 1x128Mb ), camera strap, bag, a/v & usb leads, manual & a remote. It has intervalometer setting for time lapse photography as well as bracket exposure for high dynamic range shots.

Comments

Advertisement