Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Town Bar n Grill still in business?

Options
  • 22-06-2009 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Ive booked Town Bar and Grill for a group of us (over 20 of us) to have lunch this weekend...
    Ive just heard from a friend that their electricity was cut off the other day and am getting a little worried about my booking..
    they only rang me today to confirm my booking and I didnt ask them because I hadnt heard it at that stage.
    Obviously im sure they are still ok seen as they rang me about my booking but should i be worried that when we arrive we will have no where to eat?? i know im probably over reacting but if it was just me and a couple of others i wouldnt mind however with such a large crowd i want to make sure no hiccups incurr...

Comments

Advertisement