Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snuff

Options
  • 22-06-2009 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭

i've never come across anywhere with snuff, though i've never really searched for any. can anyone name somewhere in either sligo, galway or Dublin that sells it.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Behind the bar in traditional pubs -- the likes of Mulligan's of Poolbeg Street or Slattery's in Rathmines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the tobacco shop on talbot street sells it, my mother gets it there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

got a wee tin of snuff on talbott street. just for a try/novelty value. will report on my findings later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

McChrystals%20Menthol%20Snuff%20Large.jpg

That's the stuff i got. it's menthol flavoured and i must say i really like it. i was reading a few reviews and it says it's good for starters and i agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    McChrystals%20Menthol%20Snuff%20Large.jpg

That's the stuff i got. it's menthol flavoured and i must say i really like it. i was reading a few reviews and it says it's good for starters and i agree.

thats the one my mother uses, she finds it actually helps her breath better

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

You can pick up a few different types in the cigar shops around the end of Grafton Street (Peterson & Foxes).

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭chickencurry02

anywhere in galway have it

Advertisement