If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic 50" V10 plasma

Options
  • 22-06-2009 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

John can give me a price for 50" V10 please.Do you have these in stock at the moment?.

Pixar

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hiya Pixar and thanks for the email as well!

We don't currently have these babies in stock - but I have emailed our central purchasing dept so I will post as soon as I get news..

Thanks again for the post and hopefully I will have glad tidings shortly.

In the meantime here are a few options:

LG 50PQ6000 - Stunning picture at a crazy cheap price (600HZ technology does appear to work!) - £799.95 including free delivery for Boardies! http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/lg/50pq6000/lg-50pq60starstar

LG 50PS8000 - we have not had a chance to have a good look at this baby but I'm told by some Customers that it eats the pana for breakfast! £999.95 inc free delivery for boardies! http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/lg/50ps8000/lg-50ps8000

Philips 52 PFL7404H brand newbie and it's a big 'un ! Full HD MPEG4 100HZ EURO €1699 see details here: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/5/52pfl7404h_12/52pfl7404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

Again - I'll be back as soon as I get news on the initial query,

Thanks again,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 pixar

Thanks for the quick reply John.I am really only interested in the Panasonic at the moment so any info you can get me re:price and delivery will be great as I have money burning a hole in my pocket at the moment :D

pixar

Pixar,

oooooohhhh dear - money burning a hole...

I'll do my best!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bog_Bhoy

Hi John,

I would also be interested in the Panasonic 50" V10. Read a few reviews and it sounds like best of the bunch.

Also, I may be interested in 2 of the tvs. Can you offer a discount?

Finally, where is the furtherest south you will deliver?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Yep me too....

looking for a price for this,

I rang the shop asking for a price on a G10 and the lad couldnt give me one!

couldnt believe it,one of the most popular tvs out there and no price anyway thought Id let you know.....

• Advertisement

Guys,

apologies about this - TBH the G50 is actually not that much sought after - I guess that the 42/46" is more popular in Ireland due to thye size of our homes.

At the moment we don't stock the G50 (which is why the guys cannot give a price) - however I'm sure that situation may change and I have already made enquiries about getting it in and I'll keep you posted as soon as I get a response.

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

John,

Dropped you an email a few days ago about 50" plasmas. No reply yet.

Any news on this John ?

John have you forgotten about us ?.If you cant get this tv can you let me know as I have retailer ready to go.

pixar

• Advertisement

pixar wrote: »
    John have you forgotten about us ?.If you cant get this tv can you let me know as I have retailer ready to go.

pixar

Ive sent him a PM,posted on here numerous times ,

wasting my time to be honest,great service my arse,I wonder if its like this if you have a problem and want to return something due to fault .........

A simple PM would of been perfect,

Anyway I think its time to move on Pixar

PM me for a good deal delievered to Dublin

johnmc wrote: »
    Guys,

apologies about this - TBH the G50 is actually not that much sought after - I guess that the 42/46" is more popular in Ireland due to thye size of our homes.

At the moment we don't stock the G50 (which is why the guys cannot give a price) - however I'm sure that situation may change and I have already made enquiries about getting it in and I'll keep you posted as soon as I get a response.

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

Kev & Guys,

Thanks for the posts and apologies for the delay in getting back to you and unfortunately I have no better news for you on the V10 front as we according to our central purchasing bods we are still not stocking it at the moment - we do stock the 50G10 at £1059 and if I can assist on this please do drop me a line.

Thanks again,

John Mc

John Mc

Kev & Guys,

we do stock the 50G10 at £1059 and if I can assist on this please do drop me a line.

John Mc

How much is the total cost delievered to Dublin in Euro including the 5 year panny warranty

Thanks in advance

Kev. wrote: »
    How much is the total cost delievered to Dublin in Euro including the 5 year panny warranty

Thanks in advance

Kev,

Thanks for the post - unfortunately the G10 series is only available for collection to order in-store - we do not ship this series at the moment - the instore price is £1109.95 or £1220.90 including our 5 year panel protect warranty. See details here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/panasonic/txp50g10/pana-txp50g10b

At present we do not offer the panna warranty however as above our own panel protection is pretty competitive - see details of it here: http://www.richersounds.com/information/warranties

Please note that this is a UK model and does not include a VHF tuner!!

If you are interested please do drop us a line and we will order it up for you and hold it for colletion,

Thanks again for the post,

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks for your reply,unfortunately I can get it cheaper than that with delievery to Dublin and with a warranty......from a dealer near you!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 the_vick

John, what about the 42" V10? Are you able to get any of these in stock?

Kev. wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply,unfortunately I can get it cheaper than that with delievery to Dublin and with a warranty......from a dealer near you!

Kev,

We are happy to do a price beat once it meets our standard terms & conditions: http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

PM me if you would like to discuss it!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

Kev,

We are happy to do a price beat once it meets our standard terms & conditions: http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

PM me if you would like to discuss it!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John not too bothered to go through all that pricematch stuff when RS will probably only beat it by a tenner and wont deliever,

It hard to believe Dixons beat your price with a 5 year man. warranty though(see post 8).

Cheers

No problem Kev - apologies for keeping you waiting,

ATB,

John Mc

http://www.dixons.co.uk:80/martprd/store/dix_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1728809840.1247761536@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccekadehkemefdjcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&category_oid=-21214&sku=269914&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null

Is this the best deal out there for the 50 inch G10?£1088 with 5 year panny warranty

Anybody know any better deals...Powercity said they will do it for 1500 euro

• Advertisement

Kev I have a 50" V10 arriving on Saturday for a very good price.PM me if you want details.

Pixar

Guys,

apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Best price I can do on the 50G10 is £1089.95./€1299

At present we don't ship this model to the ROI however I expect that this will change within the next week or two as stocks are improving!

Likewise I understand that Dixons based on the link you sent will not ship to the ROI 'We can deliver all large appliances to any address in the United Kingdom excluding the Channel Islands. For customers living in the Isle of Man, the Isles of Scilly and some of the Scottish Islands we recommend that customer’s choose a private courier on the mainland to which we can deliver, who can then ship to them directly. Customers are responsible for bearing the cost of private courier arrangements

Thats what it says on the Dixons site?

Just on a side note - please note that the 50G10 we (and I assume Dixons.co.uk sell is a UK model and as far as I am aware is not VHF or MPEG4 (but I stand to be corrected on the MPEG4 bit!)

Thanks again - apologies for the delay in reply again and please post/mail or call me is I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

Okay John fair enough you matched Dixons price-Good man(thought you would try and beat it!)

They wont deliver-You wont deliver

They have a 5 year warrant included-you have ??????? included

Kev

Ok guys - apologies for the delay in getting back to you - Ursula insisted that I did 'normal' things over the weekend.

I hope to have a limited amount of Pana 50G10 in stock on Friday 24th July which we can ship at £1089.95 + £49.95 shipping & insurance.

I have checked the Dixons.co.uk link and checked with Panasonic and Dixons do not offer the Panasonic 5 year warranty (neither do we to be fair.)

If you wanted to opt for the Pana with the 5 year panel protection http://www.richersounds.com/information/warranties just add 10% of the cost of the screen ie a total of £108.99.

Hope that's useful guys and as ever please just drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks for this John,Ill get back to you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.