Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost dry cleaning

Options
  • 22-06-2009 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭

My dry cleaners have lost an expensive skirt of mine that I handed in for cleaning.

they are making out that they are looking for it, but I haven;t had any joy with them.

To be honest they are being frustratingly lax about the whole situation.

What are my rights in a scenario such as this? I think the time has come to have words.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

How long has it been? I walked away from a dry cleaners in tears once when they couldnt find my wedding dress.

Turns out it was upstairs, I hadnt even gotten home and the girl was on the phone to me, even though she had my name on the piece of paper in front of her she was calling me Samantha and was looking for a dress with the name Samantha on it. I was arguing with her at the time saying it was exactly her I gave it to and at the time she had commented on it and she even tried to say I hadnt given it to her! Then when I went back in she was like 'oh I remember the dress now!'

I hope you get it, their insurance should cover the value of the skirt if it is lost!

Advertisement