Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Hunt Horse Racing Games

Options
  • 22-06-2009 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Was wondering if amyone knew of any decent Jump raing game preferably where you are jockey? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TBT/thoroughbred-tycoon

Here's a HR game, not sure if its flat or chase
    and its only downloadable from this site

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I've always been a closet fan of the G1 Jockey series. Both flat and jumps in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 thelankylad

I've always been a closet fan of the G1 Jockey series. Both flat and jumps in there.
    Would any of these still be available for ps2 in mainstream shops?

I love horse-racing but i can't see how any game could replicate the experience, maybe they could do something when all this new motion sensor stuff starts hitting the consoles in the next year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

G1 on the Wii was probably the only game I would play on that system ...simply brilliant fun especially when drunk.. looking at people whipping themselves is half the fun lol.
    Mind you it's bloody tough to win a race in it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement