Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refuse service charge

Options
  • 22-06-2009 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭

Hey,
    i recently moved into kildare and got my bin from kildare co co the other day along with a service charge invoice. my bin is due to be collected on wed so i was wondering if i go into the actual co co and pay in there will i get my bin sticker straight away or will i have to wait? also i was told i can pay it in the post office but does this mean ive to get a receipt and send it away etc. etc.?
    the bin is fairly full so im looking for the fastest way possible so its collected on wednesday!
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Ring the co co first but I reckon if you go in then they should be able to print out a sticker for you there and then or give you some kind of receipt that you can temporarily stick on the bin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

cool, good idea. thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭C Eng

Buy a bin tag and attack it to the bin. If its a new bin they will probably empty it for you. Make sure you buy the right tag (there are two types depending on the size of the bin)

Advertisement