Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stupid things you say without realising

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I was in class in college and teams where being put together for a group asignments. The lads initials where S,K,K and K. So somebody was joking saying it was the super KKK. We found out just after that one of the guys was leaving the class, one of the 'k's

So later on we where all getting onto the bus talking about the guy leaving, and I shouted out "Ah No! there's not gonna be any super KKK anymore!!" then realised there where two black guys sitting right in front of us... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Trankton

Out with some friends drinking before, they had some friends with them I'd never met so was chatting away with one of them :

me - 'so what team ya follow anyway?'
    him - 'not really into soccer'
    me - 'what're you GAY...ha ha ha ha'

*queue silence all round

him - 'well...actually I am'
    me 'ah ****e, sorry'

is if that wasn't bad enough.

me about 5 minutes later 'you really gay????'

Tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Overheard this conversation.....

Friend1: Ya goin' out tonight?
    Friend2: Yea, goin to a benefit thing for a girl I know.
    Friend1:Oh really, what happened her?
    Friend2:She got a brain tumor in her head

:confused:

I know, I know, not something I should laugh at

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

After a night on a beach in Spain with this girl i met in a club. I managed to crawl into my buddies car with this chick. I was too wrecked to talk for much of the ride home. Anyway, I was being dropped off first and broke the silence by says:
    "Urm nice beach time, bye."
    Then i got out of the car and almost cried at how sh!t an exit I had just made...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

First céilí at the gaeltacht, when I was 13 or 14. Was dancing with an intimidatingly hot 17/18 year old girl.

Her: "Conas atá tú?"
    Me: "Eh, Liam"

It was an awkward dance, after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭JamesTaylorfan

I innocently asked my chubby neighbour when the baby was due.....there was no baby due. :0)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

My aunt introduced me to her boyfriend for the first time last month.

When I asked did he want a cup f tea, he said he was in a hurry, and it was his mothers anniversary.

I said "Tell her I said Congrats! How long is she married?"

He replied: "She died this day 15 years ago"

Soooo embarrassing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Me: (watching Lost with pals) Wow, how does Claire manage to feed that baby?
    Bronte's pal: Errr..quite easily actually!
    Me: Really? how?
    Cue lots of thinking about it
    Me: Oh right! :o

A Dougal/Blonde moment if ever I had one

In fairness those things just sit there doing nothing 90% of the time..it's very easy to forget the original purpose. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

On my bike one day many years ago roaring along a rural road. Came upon a farmer neighbour and his son (about 4 or 5) fixing a puncture in the boy's bike. I didn't slow down, I also didn't see the boy's cat. Badump - badump later I stopped and went back, the cat's tongue was out about four inchs and his legs were kicking out. que stupid question "will I dump him now?"

The little boy is in his 30's now, and even after all that therepy, I think he still hates me.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

"Where's Prague, that's in Portugal, isn't it?"

"I know who he is! He's the guy who writes quotes!"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Alan Carr, on twitter, is red faced after saying something about Farrah Fawcett's past not "biting her in the ass", like MJ's.

She had anal cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

A friend was complaining about how much stress she was under in work

"You should get your face fixed up"

What i meant to say was, To get a facial massage or something like that to ease the stress...:o

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,753 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I was talking to a friend of mine about my plans for next year a day or two ago. The conversation went a bit like this:

Him: 'So, are you writing that book next year, then?'

Me: 'Well, it depends on how busy I am in work. If I'm busy, I suppose I won't have that much time to write it but if I'm not busy, I should have plenty of time.'

Him: 'wow that's almost the exact opposite to what you'd expect.'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

In school years ago and someone had just hung themselves and the teacher was all upset and trying to hide her tears and said we could do whatever we wanted when my friend said "Miss can we play hangman?":eek:

He was deadly serious and couldnt understand why he got sent to the principals office!!!

Advertisement