Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading dreams

Options
  • 23-06-2009 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does any one know any good sites to read dreams...? Mine are always so strange....! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

Hey, dreams are a manifestation of our subconscience. That means that they are an exagerated form of what is going on inside our own minds. Though there are plenty of fun books ect they aren't helpful.

Here's something to try for yourself;
    Write down a dream you remember in the Present tense. What you see, feel, colour, smells, all of it. (Every person in a dream represents how the dreamer feels about the person, or associates with them)

Now give your dream a title, as if it were in a book.

Now pick a main symbol from your dream.

What do you associate with it? (ie a dog- for me id say animal, potentially nasty, needs care, barks, ect ect...)

Where is this association in your life...(Again using my example of the dog-is there an area in my life that is potentially nasty where i need to take care myself?)

Gettit? It works beautifully once you get the hang of interpreting your own dreams and gives great insight into what is going on in one's life. Good luck and happy dreaming. They are a gift!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 chit chat

Thanks... :D

Advertisement