Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student - Psychology Courses

Options
  • 23-06-2009 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi

I am 65 and interest in a psychology course day or evening (part-time) Anyone out there that has done any of these courses if so what are you comments.Kind regards Maureen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nemothefish

Hi Maureen,

To the best of my knowlage, DIT do not offer a full psychology course, Althogh there are Psychologey modules, but they are generaly course specific, I myself am a student in Kevin st studying enginering/computing.

But if you were to make contact with some body in Mount joy Square, you might be able to find out more, or to contact the head office in Rathmines.

Calling the main switch 01 402 3000 will put you in contact with some one who can help you!!

I hope you find what you are looking for

Nemo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ladymo

Many thanks for the info will look into it
    Kind regards Mo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Johnny Volume

Hi Maureen,

Dublin Business School (DBS) offer both fulltime and part-time accredited Psychology courses. Have a look at their website here...

www.dbs.ie/Courses/PsychologySocialScience/tabid/243/Default.aspx

Griffith College also offer short courses in Psychology. Website details here...

www.gcd.ie/index.jsp?1nID=93&pID=140&nID=146

Good luck with the studies.

Regards,
    JV

Advertisement