Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman Drivers on Public Transport

Options
  • 23-06-2009 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

Just saw earlier that the driver of that subway train that crashed in Washington was a woman. Recall a crash last year in Crumlin involving a Dublin bus that was also being driven by a woman. At the time witnesses said they saw the driver helplessly drive through the boundary wall of a garden with a blank expression on her face. Crashes involving public transport being operated by men happen all the time as well but its usually turns out to be signal or mechanical failure. We all know that men and women have different skills and are suited to different tasks in life. Women for example are better learners and outperform men for example in university exams and excel in jobs that involve repetition. Men on the other hand are better thinkers and are good at hitting the ground running. Please discuss

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

OP, I suggest you go get some research to back up these wildly sexist claims before you get torn to shreds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

how_it_works.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I'd imagine a train getting derailed would be a mechanical issue rather than a bad driver issue.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

WomanDriver1.jpg
    shellyboo wrote: »
    OP, I suggest you go get some research to back up these wildly sexist claims before you get torn to shreds.

Personally, I don't have a problem with women drivers. I get my girlfriend to drive me everywhere.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Seriously?
    *Edit* actually i couldn't be arsed posting the links etc. to all the recent DB crashes where the drivers have been male.

Oh look, lets use an old photoshopped pic to prove my point that all women drivers are crap.
    I've had 2 crashes, rear ended on the M50 by a male in rush hour traffic, and the side of my car was taken off at a junction where I had right of way, again by a man.
    I'd never tar all men as ****é drivers, some people are just ****é drivers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

How about you use your week off to take a look at the forum charter and also google "definition trolling"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement