Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Level 32 QQ

Options
  • 23-06-2009 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

So my most hated time for leveling is 28-35.....i just hate every where! Ashenvale, 1k needles, stonetalon! Eww! Anyone recommend any other place for a 32 tauren druid?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Try Hillsbrand/ Arathi/ Alterac region. Ya sound like your only hanging round the Kalimdor region and I find it very dull myself. Though once ya hit 34-35 head to Dustwallow Marsh, very easy levelling there after they revamped it (now hows about doing the same for the rest of pre-Outland regions)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Please, the lvl54-58 is where the real hate is at.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Stranglethorn has some early quests that can be done, most of the initial trials are 30ish. Can be done really quick for some nice xp and then move out once their done, coming back at 40ish to finish them off.

Advertisement