Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carramore Lake, Bangor Erris

Options
  • 23-06-2009 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Heading up there tomorrow. Its been a while since i fished here, any suggestions? I know that the weather is not much good, but anything beats sitting in the office:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

In this weather, fish very early and late, go for a siesta in the middle of the day. Might be worth trying daddies, they can bring up a fish on even a hot bright day, v successful on Inagh, especially a silver daddy. There's been no wind for the last few days so water clarity won't be a problem as it usually is after a blow there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

my dad is heading down there tomorrow for a few weeks fishing joy of being retired, im hopping to join him next week for a few days, last few days some sea trout have been caught odd salmon but there stale and red

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sfinn

Zzippy wrote: »
    In this weather, fish very early and late, go for a siesta in the middle of the day. Might be worth trying daddies, they can bring up a fish on even a hot bright day, v successful on Inagh, especially a silver daddy. There's been no wind for the last few days so water clarity won't be a problem as it usually is after a blow there.

You can't beat daddies for bring up sea trout. I've a green arsed daddy and they go mad for them.

Are you familiar with the lake. Have you fish up towards the hand ball alley or along the pump house. I normally stay down the other end and around the inlets.

Any advice!

Advertisement