Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRAVEL AGENTS

Options
  • 23-06-2009 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Can anyone recommend a decent travel agent in carlow. Looking at trying to get a cheap holiday.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

i tried this last year got much cheaper holiday in Budget in kilkenny,,,altough there is a budget in carlow i still got the same holiday 150 cheaper in Kilkenny,,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

theres falcon travel, budget, one in fairgreen, and alltravel on college street, last minute deal online is the best IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

beach.es or alpharooms.com and ryanair or similar. I.ve been doin this for the last few years and saving a fortune from package holidays. The hotels are generally in great condition you just need to read up on a few independent review websites to see what other's thought of it. I.ve stayed in better hotels all in for far less money then self catering package holidays going this way, also most places its worth renting a car as it may be only 30~40 more than the return bus or cab fare and you have it for the week. But if you prefer the package all setup an pre selected for you then laura's place in the fairgreen would be the place to start.

Advertisement