Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As if it was not bad enough being a sick child...

Options
  • 23-06-2009 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭

TDs visit children's hospital
    A delegation of politicians have visited Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital in Crumlin ahead of a Dáil motion calling on the Government to reverse health cutbacks.

The cross-party group met the board of management to see first-hand the impact of ward closures and reductions at the site.

FFS:pac:

imagine being greeted on your sick bed by this shower

hardly the same as soccer players or popstars is it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

This post has been deleted.

"Oh good, I am a sick child and urgently need this new peice of equipment"

"grand so, just pose for this pic yeah.....thanks..."

"about the equipment"

"no bother...give the details to my secretary there"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

As the father of one of the children (Dakota) that is on the front of the Irish Mail today and during the week, I would be glad to see them to be honest, if only to ask them "what the hell is going on?"

Some of the other parents has been following them around today constantly keeping the pressure on, asking them questions about what the heck the government is doing and where are their real priorities!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Biggins wrote: »
    As the father of one of the children (Dakota) that is on the front of the Irish Mail today and during the week, I would be glad to see them to be honest, if only to ask them "what the hell is going on?"

Some of the other parents has been following them around today constantly keeping the pressure on, asking them questions about what the heck the government is doing and where are their real priorities!

Best of luck with that but I fear even the sight of sick children wont influence these wasters

Advertisement