Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micro SD-> HC or Not ?

• 23-06-2009 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭

Hi - i would like to upgrade my Micro SD card i got on my Nokia 6220 to a larger one.

Is there a diference between the Micro SD ansd the Micro SD 'HC' ? Can I used a SD HC instead of a SD?

Many thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Hi - i would like to upgrade my Micro SD card i got on my Nokia 6220 to a larger one.

Is there a diference between the Micro SD ansd the Micro SD 'HC' ? Can I used a SD HC instead of a SD?

Many thanks :)

The Nokia 6220 Classic supports microSD cards up to 8GB. Although the Nokia site doesn't mention microSDHC per se, microSDHC cards are from 2GB and above so it is safe to say they are supported.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The HC is for High Capacity. They can make card up to 32gb where without HC the max was 16. They still run the same, and meant to be backward compatible with devices, but i know some old mp3s would work with them but haven't heard the same problem with phones.

Advertisement