Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

churches in naas

Options
  • 23-06-2009 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Just wondering has anyone had/or been to a wedding in some of the churches in Naas? Getting married in Naas, either in the main St. Davids one in the town, or the Irish Martyrs one up past the hospital. I like them both, does anyone have any feedback from them as they are both very different.
    Was there issues with parking with the one in the town?

A big thanks in advance:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

rosyposy wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Just wondering has anyone had/or been to a wedding in some of the churches in Naas? Getting married in Naas, either in the main St. Davids one in the town, or the Irish Martyrs one up past the hospital. I like them both, does anyone have any feedback from them as they are both very different.
    Was there issues with parking with the one in the town?

A big thanks in advance:confused:

The one in the middle of the town has a good bit of parking and is right beside a multistory carpark, but the one in Ballycane (irish martyrs) might be better because you'd be able to avid main street traffic. Plus it's a cooler layout!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭rosyposy

good u think its a cool layout, so do I! I think your guests wont be bored lookin at the back of your heads for an hour and a half, its a bit more involving maybe....i seen a church on the way into naas on the dublin road before u hit tesco, a small one with a graveyard, anyone know what thats like?

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Not a church if I'm thinking of the same place, It's St.Davids grave yard, they don't have mass there ever, think there's just a small chapel, for remembrance masses i think, they don't hold funerals even as far as I know.

Advertisement