Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH beers. Karma in dublin. Now with awesome new poll.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I won't be there on the 18th.
    Abigayle wrote: »
    Oh I know which it was.....

/daggers

:p

and you too.. Wibbs.. Pff.. \0/
    Like Hermione* I am also impatient. Unlike Hermione* I'm easy,(leave it!) so anytime is fine by me pretty much.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Earthhorse wrote: »
    She was talking about The_Minister's friend. :o
    :( I want me fiver back.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Hermione* wrote: »
    Indeedles :D
    How? :eek:
    I take it I went for the 11th. I is impatient, what can I say?!

Oh I don't have problem with either of those two dates. But you'll have to pucker up it its the 11th, I'm entitled to 30 sambucas kisses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Wibbs wrote: »
    Best fiver bribe I ever spent.
    You know that's not what the fiver was for. ;)
    Shhhhhh. Don't hurt his feelings.
    :( I want me fiver back.

What do I get in return?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Krac

Terry wrote: »
    As the title says.

Kudos to Degsy for sorting it with Karma and kudos to Karma for accomodating us.

Previous thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055581523

This is not an official boards.ie event.

There never were boards events, just fellow loving people meeting over the internet.

You get down with that doggie stylie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Is this by invite/regs only? I keep missing these nights out. so many mysteries to resolve for example who is chick and who is d1ck?

ok more to the point for me I'd like to meet some people from boards :) A lotta help has come from yas in the past I may imply a pinto or two as a bribe hmm....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Krac

congo_90 wrote: »
    Is this by invite/regs only? I keep missing these nights out. so many mysteries to resolve for example who is chick and who is d1ck?

ok more to the point for me I'd like to meet some people from boards :) A lotta help has come from yas in the past I may imply a pinto or two as a bribe hmm....

Im awsome. You'd like me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Like Hermione* I am also impatient. Unlike Hermione* I'm easy,(leave it!) so anytime is fine by me pretty much.
    So many puns, so little time :D
    Abigayle wrote: »
    Oh I don't have problem with either of those two dates. But you'll have to pucker up it its the 11th, I'm entitled to 30 sambucas kisses :D
    Mental note to self: one sambucca and two kisses (on the cheek!) for Abigayle ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Krac wrote: »

Im awsome. You'd like me.

Yes but your not my type.. unless your easy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

He's also rediculously good-looking too.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Last night i was being pestered to book it for the 18th..i book it for the 18th and now coz some people cant make that date it has to go to a vote?
    Crazy.

Degsy wrote: »
    Last night i was being pestered to book it for the 18th..i book it for the 18th and now coz keira cant make that date it has to go to a vote?
    Crazy.
    Well I think the 18th is a lovely date *slurp*:p

In all seriousness, it isn't fair on Degsy if he booked the place for all of us to decise to change it. I think most people would be happy with the 18th.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Last night i was being pestered to book it for the 18th..i book it for the 18th and now coz keira cant make that date it has to go to a vote?
    Crazy.
    In all seriousness, it isn't fair on Degsy if he booked the place for all of us to decise to change it. I think most people would be happy with the 18th.

Yeah, I agree. If someone goes to the trouble of booking something people should stick to the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Crazy.
    I will drink on the 18th if the 18th is when people want to drink.

I can be easy too. When I want to be.

The 25th was mooted but somebody mentioned U2 were playing so then it was the 18th.
    Now i've booked it for the 18th people are moaning they cant go.
    I said this before NO date will suit everybody..i dont want to have to cancel the booking and then try to re-book it for another date,its not a good way of doing business.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Crazy.

Spot on. There can always be another one in August

Hermione* wrote: »
    I can be easy too. When I want to be.
    [Quagmire]That remark is also sexual.[/Quagmire]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Crazy.
    Hold on one minute. There's a poll there for a reason. If the poll closes and the date is 11th i'll ring the bar and change it. One phone call is all it takes, Degs. It is an AH beers after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I won't be there on either date.
    Crazy.

But if I couldn't make it then, you know you would have opened a poll to set another date :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Kiera wrote: »
    Hold on one minute. There's a poll there for a reason. If the poll closes and the date is 11th i'll ring the bar and change it. One phone call is all it takes, Degs. It is an AH beers after all.

Still takes some organising Kiera. We could always gate crash the '80s birthday bash you're going to.

How much is beer?
    But if I couldn't make it then, you know you would have opened a poll to set another date :pac:

Ah you three guys will make it. :pac:

• Advertisement

You wanted the 18th last nite as did terry so i booked it.
    You cant change it without the secret password mwuhahahaha

True enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I won't be there on either date.
    TheZohan wrote: »
    Ah you three guys will make it. :pac:

You're cruising for a bruising there, mate! ;)

like me, when I hit myself in the face whilst running.

You wanted the 18th last nite as did terry so i booked it.
    You seem to have dropped some toys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

That's the worse enniscortey impression I've seen yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

That's the worse enniscortey impression I've seen yet.

That's the worst enniscorthy spelling I've seen yet. :cool:

You seem to have dropped some toys!
    :rolleyes:
    Oh yes, because he is being soooo unreasonable.

Last night, everyone said "yeay, the 18th will be brilliant".
    Degsy goes above and beyond, and books the 18th, taking on responsibility for the event.
    Next day - "woops, sorry, I can't go, can we change the date?"

I don't care what day it's on, but Degsy does have a legitimate complaint; he is being dicked around.

:rolleyes:
    Oh yes, because he is being soooo unreasonable.

Last night, everyone said "yeay, the 18th will be brilliant".
    Degsy goes above and beyond, and books the 18th, taking on responsibility for the event.
    Next day - "woops, sorry, I can't go, can we change the date?"

I don't care what day it's on, but Degsy does have a legitimate complaint; he is being dicked around.
    That is not the point! Its the fact MY name is being brought into this. I am not the only one who said i couldnt make the 18th yet i'm getting the blame for it! This what i have a problem with!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Is Karma even available on the 11th?

We could be voting to change the date and we don't even know what other dates suit the venue. The only one we know for certain is the 18th, and thats because Degsy booked it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Remove sand from vaginas, ants from pants and put toys back in prams and continue.

The obvious solution is to go drinking lots of nights.

Advertisement