Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late getting tax renewal form

• 23-06-2009 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭

Anyone late getting their motor tax renewal form?

Mine is due this month, and no form yet.
    I phoned my local tax office, and they said that a lot of people were complaining about this.
    It's awkward in that I have no pin now to pay online.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Mine only arrived on Friday. Usually its earlier, but hey, i wasnt going to complain if they decided not to send it out....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

You can just print off the form from www.motortax.ie and mail it in to your local tax authority - doesn't take much longer, if at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

My renewal form only arrived yesterday.

So much handier to do it online ...if you've got the PIN in the post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

one of mine never arrived, so went to motor tax office today in Waterford...
    Guess what they couldn't tax my car.... why because My postal address is Kilkenny...( I live 3 miles outside waterford city, kilkenny is 45min drive away)......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

now I have to send it off in post.... how stupid is that, you can only pay motor tax in the motor tax office of your county....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I got one of mine, still waiting on the other!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

Sorry to hijack:
    I received the renewal form but now can't find it.

Will they reissue the form with a PIN?
    I tried phoning a while ago but they stop answering the phones in Shannon at 3pm...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Advertisement