Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Godless Communists

Options
  • 23-06-2009 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Why is there such an air of respect for the Chinese? Everyone seems to be like 'the Chinese are going to take over the next century'

Their whole economy is based on the a steal and rape method of pollution and low wages, and people think its great been able to get products so cheap when buying these products is basically doing that - tipping the scales in favour of what is essentially an evil regime, while manufacturing dies here.

The next war will be between 3 powers - stop buying Chinese crap, vote yes to Lisbon, end the shame of Irish neutrality (even though its not in the Lisbon treaty unfortunately).

P.s not trolling

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

What does "God" have to do with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Fr Martin

Rb wrote: »
    What does "God" have to do with it?

Sorry im confused, is that an argument or an opinion? did you actually read what I wrote or just the first three letters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Fr Martin wrote: »
    Sorry im confused, is that an argument or an opinion? did you actually read what I wrote or just the first three letters?
    I did indeed.

Fwiw, separation of church and state is an ideal we can all hope to achieve one day.

Their food is also pretty good, although a little heavy on the MSG.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I fail to see what is shameful about not getting into fights, that have feck all to do with us.

As for the Chinese, well I for one think it incredibly stupid to start a war with a country with 1 billion people and nuclear weapons. I do not see such a conflict ending well for anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Fr Martin wrote: »
    ... P.s not trolling

Yeah, right.

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

My sentiments exactly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement