Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poultry Feed?

Options
  • 23-06-2009 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where in Dublin I can find duck/chicken feed? I've checked all the major pet shops in the city and none had any.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭flying _squirl

Anyone know where in Dublin I can find duck/chicken feed? I've checked all the major pet shops in the city and none had any.

i dont know about dublin but theres a place called Mc Quillens near blessington that does it. which do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Unfortunately, I don't know of anywhere in Dublin.

If you happen to be out in the Navan direction Royal County Supplies in Navan town do Layers Pellets.

I have pullets myself and I feed them Poultry Grains (oats & chopped maize)
    from McAuleys Feeds near Kentstown (about 9 miles from Navan heading for the N2). It's good stuff and only €8 per bag. Occasionally I mix it with the above pellets in case the girls are missing out on something.

Advertisement